Newborn & Breastfeeding Classes
This is an introductory class designed to educate and prepare couples for breastfeeding their infant. This one session course is two hours in length. It is recommended that you take this course in your last trimester of pregnancy.
This course will present information on:
- Starting off right with your newborn
- Hunger Signals
- Latching on
- Breastfeeding Positions
- Sore Nipples and Engorgement
- How often to breastfeed
- Milk production
- Use of pacifiers and artificial nipples
- Healthy weight gain for baby
- Cesarean births and pre-term babies
- ... much, much more!
Place/Time: Held on Thursday evenings from 6pm-8:00pm at Moretti Family Chiropractic.
A Look into Newborn Care & Successful Breastfeeding
This is an introductory course geared toward first time parents. This class is recommended for the second or third trimester in pregnancy.
This class will go over many of the basics of newborn care such as:
- Hospital procedures and tests on the newborn
- The first few weeks
- Circumcision choices (and care, if applicable)
- Choosing a care provider for your baby
- PLUS all of the Breastfeeding Basics content above
- and much more!